Over the weekend my parents and Logan came to visit to celebrate Dad’s birthday. John grilled some yummy steaks, and we had dinner at our house complete with birthday cake for dessert to celebrate. We were all hoping that Dawson would decide to arrive while they were in town, but I guess he decided he didn’t want to share his birthday with Pop. (My parents will be going by Lolly & Pop to Dawson, and John’s parents will be called Grandad and Nana.)
As for an update on Dawson, if he does not decide to come on his own between now and Thursday, May 14th, I will be induced on that day. John and I are crossing our fingers that he comes before then! Dawson will be born at Huntsville Hospital. We will try to put pictures on this website as soon as possible after Dawson is born. When the hospital takes his first picture they post it on their website http://www.infantxpress.com/nursery2.php?orgID=20070 and you just have to search by the date he is born and my name. We will keep everyone updated on his arrival!
As for an update on Dawson, if he does not decide to come on his own between now and Thursday, May 14th, I will be induced on that day. John and I are crossing our fingers that he comes before then! Dawson will be born at Huntsville Hospital. We will try to put pictures on this website as soon as possible after Dawson is born. When the hospital takes his first picture they post it on their website http://www.infantxpress.com/nursery2.php?orgID=20070 and you just have to search by the date he is born and my name. We will keep everyone updated on his arrival!
Dad with his birthday cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment