Monday, September 14, 2009

Four Months!

Dawson is four months old today! I can’t believe it. It really does seem like John & I just brought him home from the hospital a couple of weeks ago. Although, thankfully we are getting more sleep than when we first brought him home, even though he has stopped sleeping a long stretch of time during the night. That was one phase I wish we were still in, as he is now getting up 2 or 3 times during the night. He will have his four month check-up on Friday afternoon, which John & I are dreading since it involves a few shots. If he does as well as he did last time though, he will be smiling by the time we leave the doctor’s office.
Life has continued to be busy taking care of Dawson, and I have decided to leave my job in order to stay home with him full time. It was a hard decision to make because I enjoy my job, but I am so so excited to start being a stay at home mom! John & I are looking forward to life being a little less hectic!
The pictures below were all taken this week. Enjoy!





Dawson laying on the quilt Mamaw
made for me when I was little!

Dawson sitting in his Bumbo Seat after church.


He started laughing and throwing his head back.
I got out the video camera to try to record him laughing,
but he stopped laughing and stared at the camera.
Dawson sitting in the floor of his room.

Making faces for the camera.

Don't I look like Daddy?

Dawson LOVES to watch Bentley.
In this picture he looks like he's trying to kick her, though.

Bentley joined Dawson's photo shoot!

Dawson after church on Sunday. He stayed in the service the whole time and was perfectly quite. He was awake for singing at the begining, slept during the actual sermon, and woke up just in time for a couple more songs! Then he joined his friends in his Sunday School class, the Bugs.

Dawson in his diaper. Look at all those little rolls!

3 comments:

The Rose's said...

LOVE THE ROLLS!!!! Will is a chunk himself!!! it is crazy how big he is getting!!! time is flying!!! I am soooo glad you get to stay home!!! How AMAZING!!! I wish i could stay home!!! I love spending time with my babies!!!! ENJOY IT!!!!

Blakeley said...

What a little smile factory! He is so precious. Congrats on making the decision to stay home. We'll have to get together and take the boys to the park while the weather's still nice.

Anonymous said...

Dawson you are soooooooooo cute!!!!