Sunday, September 6, 2009

"Ready to Roll"

Dawson is now a professional “roller.” He rolls over all the time now. Thankfully he has finally figured out how to roll back over to his back from his tummy, which keeps John and I from constantly having to roll him back over. He’s getting a little more used to being on his tummy and doesn’t cry immediately. I even had time to take a few pictures (below) of him on his stomach before he got upset.
With yesterday being the first football game of the season, John and I were sad not to be in Knoxville at the game, and we missed all of you we normally tailgate with! However, we all wore our Tennessee orange yesterday. There’s a picture below of Dawson in his Tennessee onsie that Stephanie gave him! (Thanks, Steph!) John had to work during the game, but we recorded it and watched it last night excited to see Tennessee win big. Unfortunately, we are probably not going to be able to go up to UT for any games this season, but we are definitely supporting the Vols here in Alabama. We even have our Power T flag out front.
Life continues to be busy between taking care of Dawson and our work schedules, and it’s going by so quickly. I packed away a bunch of clothes Dawson outgrew and remembered how recently it was that those outfits were too big for him.
John’s birthday (the big 2-5!) is coming up at the end of September. We’re planning to have Dawson baptized on John’s birthday (9/27), and so we’re looking forward to all of our families coming into town to celebrate both events.
Enjoy the pictures below!


"Uh, excuse me! I'm trying to take a bath!"
Dawson's first time cheering on the Vols!


His onsie says "Lil Volunteer in Training" (Thanks, Steph!)


I got a little carried away with these picture as you can tell.






Dawson and Bentley looking out the window in his room.


Dawson after church this morning.


Dawson in the full outfit, matching hat and all.
He looks like he should be on the golf course!

4 comments:

The Rose's said...

HE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE THING!!!! LOVE THE ONSIE!!! And i cant believe how big he is already!!!!!

Blakeley said...

It says a lot about how cute your kid is that Hunter and I both cooed over the picture of him in his UT outfit! Seriously, he's precious, and I'm dying to see him again!

Cassandra said...

first of all, there is no such thing as going overboard with baby picutres, second, he keeps getting impossibly cuter! and that 'golf' outfit was perfect- did John pick that out??

The Zorio Family said...

Thanks for all the compliments on Dawson! One of my aunts gave us the golf outfit with the hat and everything at a baby shower...I couldn't wait for him to get big enough to wear it!