The Wednesday before Halloween we began celebrating by carving our pumpkins. We got one pumpkin for each member of the family, but we didn't carve Bentley's. John got the biggest pumpkin which proved to be really difficult to carve. We ended up spending over 3 hours working on our carvings. I carved mine and Dawson's, but I was the happiest with his little pumpkin. I carved a "1" into his for his first Halloween.
In the past few weeks, John has stayed busy with work as they are getting ready for Christmas shoppers, and I have stayed busy taking care of everything at home. I still love being a full-time stay-at-home-mom. It's amazing how quickly time goes by playing with Dawson and doing things around the house everyday.
Last week we had another dog at our house to take care of. Our friends, The Hough's, went to Florida to see the launch last week, and we kept their Golden Retriever, Maggie. She was a good dog and easy to take care of, but Bentley was so jealous of the attention we gave Maggie. It showed us (not that we were even considering it) that Bentley needs to be an only dog because she thinks she's the queen around here!
When Dawson had his little cold we took him to the doctor to make sure nothing else was going on, which it wasn't. He weighed in at a booming 17 pounds 9 ounces, so he is growing well. We will have more to report after his six month appointment next week.
I received the exciting news a couple of weeks ago that my friend, Lauren, is engaged! She as the maid of honor in our wedding, and now I will be the matron of honor in her wedding. We are excited for Lauren and Dillon as they begin the wedding planning.
This past weekend I received a call from Amanda (AT), another good friend, with the news that she is getting married to one of our other good friends, Jeff, who was also in our wedding. We are so excited for the two of them and can't wait!
Also, we wanted to say congratulations to our friends, The White's, who celebrated their one year wedding anniversary over the weekend!
Enjoy the pictures below...
No comments:
Post a Comment