Monday, September 13, 2010

GO VOLS!

On Saturday we had some of our friends over to watch the Tennessee v. Oregon game! Some how we've managed to find several Tennessee fans here in Bama and Auburn territory, and we were excited for John to have a Saturday off for us to have them over and enjoy watching the game. Everyone brought delicious food, and we had a great time watching the game and hanging out. Even though the game ended in a loss for Tennessee, we still had a great time!
I wanted to share some pictures below from the Tennessee Party at our house!
GO VOLS!

Above: Our family decked out in our orange!
Above: This photo is obviously not from the game,
but we took this quick picture on Sunday morning
before heading to church.

Above: The cake I made for our Tennessee Party on Saturday.

Above: Some of the girls at our party.

Above: Dawson hanging out with the guys (and being silly)
during the game!
Above: Dawson didn't just have to hang out with
the boring adults during the game, his friend Connor
(23 months) was here to play too! The Cozy Coupe is always a
favorite toy with his friends (thanks, Logan!). Dawson
was always very concerned when Connor got a turn
to sit in the car! :)
Above: I made this coloring sheet for Dawson
to color during the game. We obviously only
gave him orange crayons. I was impressed though
as he's actually a lot more interested now in making
marks on the paper!

No comments: