On Saturday after getting back in town from our trip to Lexington, we attended a Murder Mystery Party. Our friends, Jenn and Michael, organized the whole thing, and it was GREAT! The theme was "Murder in the Library," and we were all assigned parts of different storybook characters. John was Dr. Watson (from Sherlock Holmes), and I was Goldilocks. A few other guests at the party included: Snow White, the Wicked Witch from Snow White, the Queen of Hearts, Pinocchio, Genie, Aladdin, Robin Hood, Cleopatra, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Dorthy (Wizard of Oz), Huck Finn, Cinderella, Sherlock Holmes, the Mad Hatter, Bashful, and Little Red Riding Hood. (I know I missed a few!)
It was fun getting together with our friends all dressed in character. We went through all four acts, and finally discovered who murdered King Henry...and we obviously wouldn't be good investigators because not a single person guessed the correct villain! :) We had such a great time, and I'm convinced we will never find another group of friends as fun as these!
If you're wondering what Dawson did while we were partying, he was in group baby sitting with all his friends. Three ladies who work in our nursery at church, baby sat at one couple's house. So while we were partying, Dawson got to have fun playing with all his friends too! It was a win, win!
Enjoy our pictures below...
Group Photo
Goldilocks and Dr. Watson
A far-away shot so you can see our
full-costumes AND baby!
(14 weeks in this picture)
No comments:
Post a Comment