Friday, February 1, 2013

Baby Number THREE!

John, Dawson, Carter, and I are excited to announce that our family will be growing!  Baby Zorio 3 is due on August 12!
We had our first ultrasound to see Baby Three
when I was 8 weeks pregnant.  The baby looks
healthy, and the heart beat was strong!
Then we got another ultrasound at
11 weeks!  Look how much our little
baby grew in just three short weeks!
Again, the baby looks healthy with a
strong heart beat.  We could see him/her
moving during the ultrasound too.
I have to say, that even with this being
our third, it is still amazing when they
show you the tiny baby on the ultrasound!
 
When we were 10.5 weeks along we decided to share the news with our families.  We shared the news with Dawson the same day we told our families since we knew he couldn't keep a secret!  :)  Dawson said, "that's good" when we told him the news.  He didn't have much of a reaction at all.  Over the course of the past couple of weeks though, Dawson has been talking about "the new baby" a lot.  He has told us that he thinks the baby will be a boy, his favorite color will be yellow, and he's also given us several name suggestions.  In true, three-year-old boy fashion, the first two names that he suggested were Poopie and PeePee (lovely, I know), but then he suggested John Deere.  Lastly he suggested Moby.  (I think he came up with this name from the Moby Wrap Carrier I put Carter in a lot.)  We will clearly NOT be naming the baby any of these names, but to make it fun for Dawson we told him we could call the baby Moby until we find out if it's a boy or girl.  Then we will call him/her by their name.  He thinks this is fun for now.  As for the gender, John's guess is boy.  Dawson's guess is boy.  AND my guess is girl.  Maybe I'll hold up some pink and blue and have Carter pick a gender before our ultrasound, so he can be involved too!  :)  As of now, we are scheduled to find out the gender on March 6th!  We have our girl name picked out, but we still have to determine a boy name before the gender ultrasound!
Other pregnancy information, so far this has been the easiest pregnancy yet (knock on wood)!  I have not been sick at all really.  The only thing I have experienced is fatigue.  I will admit I'm a lot more tired than either previous pregnancy, but I can take tired over the other options!  :)
When I was twelve weeks we shared the exciting news with our friends, and now here on the blog too!
By the time Baby Zorio Number Three arrives Dawson will be four and Carter will be 15 months.  We are so excited to be welcoming another baby to our family, and we love him or her already!
 
 
11 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Three
 
12 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Three

No comments: