To answer all the normal pregnancy questions-
-How have you been feeling? I've been feeling great! This has been the easiest pregnancy!! I had no nausea or morning sickness, and my only complaint was being tired early on. Thankfully even that has passed now. I've still been feeling good enough to run a couple of miles at the gym a few times a week even. I'm hoping that this will continue to be an easy pregnancy all the way through to the end!
-What are you craving? I'm not really craving anything specific. My diet has been so restricted eating dairy-free for Carter's milk allergy, that I think I've gotten used to a limited amount of choices. If anything, I think I could always eat some salty chips though! :)
This past week, I started feeling the baby move for the first time, and it's still just as exciting with number three!
So, next time we update the blog we will be sharing the baby's gender and name!!!
For now, here are the weekly pictures. The baby is growing!
13 Weeks
14 Weeks
15 eeks
16 Weeks
1 comment:
Woohoo, you look great! Can't wait to find out what Baby 3 is!
Post a Comment