39 Weeks Pregnant with Dawson
40 Weeks pregnant with Carter
40 Weeks Pregnant with Nora Kate
My first time holding Dawson
My first time holding Carter
My first time holding Nora Kate
Dawson
Carter
Nora Kate
Dawson
Carter
Nora Kate
Dawson
Carter
Nora Kate
So, what do you think? I think that Nora Kate looks more like Dawson, but I can definitely tell their baby pictures apart. They look similar, but not just alike. It's funny because on an ultrasound where we could clearly see Nora Kate's noes and mouth, John and I both looked at each other and said, "She looks like Carter!" But now that she's here, I think she looks more like Dawson-and not just because of her blue eyes. Her facial features, eye color, and complexion are more similar to Dawson than Carter. I do think her nose and some of her features resemble Carter though too. Nora Kate is like her Daddy and Dawson with blue eyes, whereas Carter and I have brown.
Personality-wise, I think Carter has been our most laid back baby (by far!) and he's still pretty easy going! I would say that Nora Kate is our least laid back child-a lot of this is due to the reflux issues which have improved, but are still existent. I'm happy to hold and cuddle her though! In terms of sleeping at night, Nora Kate is sleeps longer stretches of time at night than either of the boys ever thought of doing until they neared their first birthday (yes, I'm serious!). It's fun to see how different all three sweet babies looked, yet they still look like siblings! And it's fun to see how they can have such different personalities, since we haven't done much different between the three. They are each their own sweet little person!
**On Sunday, Carter will be 18 months and on Monday Nora Kate will be 2 months, BUT I'm holding off on posting their updates until after their check-ups so I can include height and weight stats!**
3 comments:
Nora Kate is a dawson look a like! And so beautiful :)
she s a good mixture to me
she I a good mixture to me
Post a Comment