Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Clayton's 7th Week

Clayton's 7th Week began with celebrating his Pop's birthday.  We went over there for pizza and of course cake!  Also, this week he went to (a friend) Jackson's birthday party where he slept almost the whole time in the carrier I was wearing.  Then on Sunday I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mother of FOUR, thanks to sweet Clayton. 
I don't want to be redundant in these weekly updates, but not too much has changed from last week.  Clayton is STILL such a good baby!  He's eating about every 3 hours, going a 4 hour stretch at night.  He LOVES bath time.  His baby acne is FINALLY starting to clear up!  His siblings still LOVE him...to the point that I have to say, "Give him space." "Let him breathe!" quiet frequently because they are always right in his face! They love to hold, cuddle, kiss, and talk to him.  Clayton has become even more generous with his sweet smiles this week, which we all love!

Looking like a big boy propped in his crib.

Nora Kate is never far from "our baby" as she calls him.





LOVE his smiles! My baby boy!

When Nora Kate wakes up in the mornings she always requests Clayton to lay in her bed with her. 

Clayton fell asleep propped in his boppy pillow like this.  Next thing I know he's laughing and smiling in his sleep!

My first Mother's Day as a Mother of FOUR!!

Feeling very blessed by the four precious kids!

No comments: