So...here's an interview with Carter on his 8th birthday!
1. What is your favorite color? blue
2. What is your favorite toy? my tablet
3. What is your favorite fruit? peaches!
4. What is your favorite tv show? Frozen 2...well, I like it but it's not my favorite! (He added that disclaimer in there because he frequently refers to Frozen 2 as a "girl movie")
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Steak and Blueberries (then I said, I know you love those foods but like in a lunch box, what's your favorite) "oh, a peanut butter sandwich"
6. What is your favorite outfit or things to wear? My new Captain America Suit because I really like it
7. What is your favorite game? Monopoly
8. What is your favorite snack? Candy...or actually a banana
9. What is your favorite animal? Eagle
10. What is your favorite song? It's a Cat Flushing the Toilet by Perry Gripp
11. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter
12. Who is your best friend? Our family, Henry, Sutton, and Carson
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? ride my bike and play football or 10 thousand
15. What is your favorite drink? Coke (made a super silly face becaues he knows he doesn't get to drink coke, then seriously responded) Orange Soda
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Lovie and Blankie
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cinnamon Rolls and Waffles that Daddy Makes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pepperroi Pizza and cake! or warm brownies with ice cream
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? uhhhhhh, ummmmm a farmer
Just for the fun of comparison, here are the responses he gave the previous 4 years. The answers in red are how he responded on his 3rd birthday and the answers in green are his responses from when he turned 4; the blue responses are from when he turned five, the purple are from when he turned six, and the orange responses are from when he turned seven!!
1. What is your favorite color?
blue
blue
blue
blue
blue
2. What is your favorite toy?
My tablet
switch
Nintendo ds
Paper air planes, sandbox, Wii Tanks
Dump trucks
3. What is your favorite fruit?
strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries and blackberries
grapes, raspberries, blueberries
grapes
Apples, bananas, every kind of fruit, and blueberries
blueberries
4. What is your favorite tv show?
Spy Kids movie I watched with Daddy, and Wild Kratts
Word Girl
Word Girl
Word World
Octonauts
Octonauts
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?
For lunch, like no cake or ice cream? In my lunchbox I like peanut butter sandwiches and Cliff Bars with chocolate chip.
Grapes and a peanut butter sandwich or a meat sandwich
Grapes and a peanut butter sandwich…with NO jelly
Bananas
Bananas (It's odd to me that he said Bananas for lunch 2 years in a row...he always has fruit with his lunch, but not always bananas!)
6. What is your favorite outfit or things to wear?
My hockey shirt and my shirt I got at the aquarium
Gym shorts and a soft shirt
Pajamas!
The shirt where the bears mouth zips open
Shorts! Soft shirts
Shorts! Soft shirts
7. What is your favorite game?
War
Switch Games
Plinko, connect 4, and uno
Mouse Trap
Don’t Break The Ice
8. What is your favorite snack?
Cliff Bars
Cliff Bars
Graham Cracker
Grapes and bananas
Crackers
Blueberries
9. What is your favorite animal?
Dog
lizard
A lizard
Rhinos
elephants.......or the crested screamer (this is a bird at the zoo that for some reason Carter just thinks is hilarious because of it's name)
10. What is your favorite song?
My Lighthouse
Pumpin Up Music like you play for me before soccer games
That one that goes “This is my commandment that you love one another that your joy may be full!”
Itsy Bitsy Spider and NOT I'm So Fancy! That's a girl song like Nora Kate!
Itsy Bitsy Spider
11. What is your favorite book?
All the I Survived Books
Round Robin...that bird is so funny she eats TOOOO much
Junie B. Jones…she’s so funny
SHARKS!
Eye Spy
12. Who is your best friend?
Halston, Joshua, Henry, McKennon, and actually Dawson, Nora Kate, and Clayton, and everybody in this family.
Harper, Barrett, Mrs. Johnson, everyone in my class, and all of my soccer team are my friends too
Harper
Harper
Mommy and Daddy. Nora Kate and Dawson. And “my Charlie” and Harper...she likes walking with me (three days a week on Dawson's school days he gets to walk in to drop off Dawson and Harper is always there too...so I think that's what this was about!
13. What is your favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms and Apple Cheerios
Lucky Charms
Lucky Charms
Remember that time we had the circles that were all colors? Me: Fruit Loops? Carter: YES! Those!
Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
play soccer
Go to Port St. Joe...that's the best outside thing you can do
Swing or catch grasshoppers
Play on the playset!
Playing in water, chalking, and bubbles!!!
15. What is your favorite drink?
Sprite
Sprite
Apple juice
Apple juice and caprisuns!
juice
16. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas and Easter
Christmas
Thanksgiving, no I mean Christmas
Christmas...AND Halloween-remember we get all that CANDY?!
I don't know! Not rainy days?
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
Lovie and Blanket
Lovie and my Blanket
LOVIE
LOVIE!
My Lovie!
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Waffles and pancakes
Chocolate chip waffles, blueberries, pancakes, bagels
Grapes and Strudels
Bananas, Bagels, and healthy food (hah!)
Candy (laughing) Bananas.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
Ice Cream and Cake....and pizza
CAKE HAHA and maybe Mr. Gatties
CAKE HAHA
Waffles
CAKE! Green beans and corn and cheese pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
That's the hard question...a fisherman.
A fisherman and a golfer
I don’t know. Maybe a…farmer, or I could change my mind. Or maybe I’ll be an astronaut or I COULD even make video games like for a ds.
A farmer that’s a police man too Why? I just do! And police mans can drive fast! Oh, no I changed it. I'm going to be MY Daddy when I grow up...REMEMBER? I told you that!
“a Mommy” Why? Mommy washes dishes.....and I'm going to drive a Monster truck when we live on Dawson's farm!
No comments:
Post a Comment