Sunday, September 12, 2021

Nora Kate’s Great 8th Birthday Party

We were so excited to celebrate our sweet girl’s 8th birthday with a big party!  She wanted it to be unicorn themed and after the big boys had inflatable water things for their birthdays, she wanted something similar. We opted to go with the 19 foot tall inflatable double lane water slide.  It was really fun, and the weather was super hot which means perfect for a water slide party.

Splash and Splash at her water slide bash.
She wore a rainbow swim suit because rainbows and unicorns got together, I was informed.

Nora Kate had seen a similar idea for a unicorn cake, so I made this cake for her.

It was sweet how happy she was with her cake!

The invite was all rainbow colors and the back was very colorful too!

We had lots of her friends come party!

And we surprised her with having a piñata.  She had seen this piñata but we didn’t get it. Then in July when she was at Camp Lolly I bought it and filled it with candy, we put it out on the day of the party and she was so excited!

SO BRIGHT! We are squinty, but singing happy birthday to our girl!

TA DA! Nora Kate was thrilled with the water slide.

Slightly out of order, but the back of the invitation.

We had cake, pizza, chips, Kool Aid Jammers, and water.


With at double lane water slide there were LOTS of races!



These unicorn themed items were in the goodie bags!

The kids had fun walking the piñata…it was a surprisingly durable one so it took a while!




Goodie Bags






Nora Kate was so sweet about her party. She loved every minute and she thanked us for having a big party for her afterwards.  So sweet. It made me think that she probably enjoyed it even more since last year we didn’t do any parties because of Covid.  I was so excited to get to celebrate Nora Kate.
I always try to write down who all came to celebrate our kids so I can remember.  At her party she had Madalyn, Mason, Cooper, Baby Charlie, Tiffany, Harper, Bryant, Sutton, Henry, Annie, Ruby, John Thomas, Hannah, Yliannah, an all the parents that went with them. I’m thankful so many people wanted to celebrate with her!

No comments: