When we started talking to Clayton about what he wanted to do for his birthday party this year he knew he wanted a Pokémon party and he really wanted a swimming party. March is not really a month here that you want to have an outdoor pool party here. It’s just not reliably warm enough. We rented a local pool that had a BIG indoor pool. It was so fun and perfect for our sweet Clayton! I almost think it was even more of a treat to get to swim for Clayton’s birthday since it wasn’t summer and “swimming season.”
He said his party was “so great!” And I am so glad. I love throwing parties for the kids and watching them enjoy the fun special time with their friends. So sweet.
Lots of pictures of the kids in the pool….
They swam and swam and swam for two full hours then we headed to the party room. We had decorated with red, yellow, and white—Pokémon themed.
Here is Clayton with some of his buddies-Jude, Heath, and Cooper.
Our big 6 year old
I made pikachu pops (transformed some Easter peeps).
Clayton is one lucky boy to have so many great friends to celebrate him!
He had neighborhood friends, school friends, small group friends.
Clayton loves having friends.
His invitation
Customary chalk board
He requested a double layer chocolate cake with white frosting. I love how Clayton always knows what he wants and is confident to ask for it.
NK was happy to have friends there too!
Poke Ball cake!
His generous friend gave him so many great gifts!
Birthday shirt
I love how sweet kids are-they were all so so excited to watch him open their gifts. Kids may be the best gift givers and receivers!
Clayton and Cooper
Party boy! Here he was still in his swim attire
We will call this the older sibling table or big kids table.
Our birthday boy!



























No comments:
Post a Comment