Monday, August 10, 2009

Dawson Goes to Church

Yesterday I took Dawson to church for the first time, and he did great! He did not make a sound during the entire service. I couldn't believe how well he did. Then he went to the nursery for the first time while I went to Sunday School. At our church all of the children's classes have names. Dawson is the newest member of the class named the "Bugs" which he will stay in until he start to crawl. Our church has a pretty fancy check in/out when you're dropping your children off, and the parents get a pager in case "they have a problem only mommy can fix" as one lady in the nursery put it. He did great, and I did not get paged the entire time. Enjoy the pictures below of Dawson before going to church for the first time with his Precious Moments Bible from his Great Aunt Phyllis.


"Who, me?"

Above & Below: Dawson with his Precious Moment
Bible before going to church for the first time.
"Look at my dimples!"

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

OH MY GOODNESS! that smile has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I see both of your in him- but that is DEF a John baby!!

Abbey + Jon said...

He is so starting to look like John! Want to get together this weekend or one day next week? I love that we can do that because we are so close!