Life has been busy in the Zorio household over the past month (hence why I haven't been blogging on a regular basis). In the month of July I returned to work part-time. On the days I work John is 'Mr. Mom', and he has really been enjoying spending those days taking care of Dawson.
Dawson is now 2 1/2 months old, and he is growing quickly. He went for his 2 month check up in July and weighed in at a whopping 12 pounds 12 ounces. He has now a lot better about holding up his own head, and he has started reaching for things and actually grasping them. Dawson loves to talk and smile. His favorite phrase is "ah gooh" which can mean I'm hungry, I need to be changed, and/or I want to be held. :)
Also, in the month of July we traveled to Tennessee where John was in the wedding of one of our highschool friends, Kealan. We had a good time seeing people from high school, and Dawson enjoyed his first wedding.
We also attended another baseball game with Dawson in July. It is a mystery to John & I how Dawson can sleep through seven loud innings at a baseball game, but at home he wakes to one bark from Bentley. However, Dawson has slept through the night one time, so we're keeping our fingers crossed that this becomes a regular habit.
Logan came to stay with us for a week in July for the third summer in a row, and we took him to some fun places around Huntsville.
Enjoy the pictures below, and we'll try to update the blog again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment