Sunday, September 25, 2011

Our Growing Pea in the Pod (11 Weeks)

I thought I'd do a brief update on our little pea in the pod!  :) 
I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant, and our baby is about the size of a lime.  We had an ultrasound at the doctor for our first appointment at 9 weeks, and I've posted the picture below.  Our ultrasound was SO clear!  We could see our baby's arms and legs and everything, but when the pictures were printed they're not quiet as clear as the images on the screen.  Our ultrasound tech was great, and she even switched the machine over to 4-D for us to get a brief, detailed look at our little one!  The lady who did our ultrasound did comment on how our little one was moving all over the place during the ultrasound, so it looks like we're going to have another busy one, just like Dawson!  :)
We are determined to have made up our minds on a final boy's name and girl's name before our ultrasound which we expect to be in November.  This is what we did with Dawson, and when they told us during the ultrasound he was a boy we already knew his name!  And this is exactly the way I want to do it again.  We have it narrowed down to a handful of boys and girls' names, and so we just have to select the perfect one!
No blog update could be complete without mention of Dawson, so here you go...Dawson is maybe starting to get a little more interested in talking about babies.  He has mentioned the baby twice on his own, which I think is progress from saying "no thank you, welcome" when we asked him if he wanted a baby just a couple of weeks ago!
Just three pictures to share for now...

Ultrasound picture from 9 weeks.

Ultrasound picture from 9 weeks.

Watch Baby Grow:
11 Weeks Pregnant.

No comments: