Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Zorio Family is Growing!

John, Dawson, and I are excited to announce that our family will be growing in April!  Dawson is going to be a big brother! 
I am currently 10 weeks 5 days pregnant, and the baby's due date is April 10, 2012.  We could not be more excited about this new addition to our family.  Although, when we first asked Dawson if he wanted to have a baby at our house his response was, "No thank you, welcome," I think he will love being a big brother.  That silly boy!  John and I can't wait to have another little one to take care of.
When we went to Tennessee last weekend we announced it to our families at John's birthday dinner.  I took Dawson upstairs to change his clothes for dinner, and when we came back down he had on a shirt that I made for him that said "Big Brother Dawson."  Of course, our families were very excited for us, and my sister-in-law informed me that it was time for pink!  We shall see!  Sometime in November we will find out the gender, and this time around I have no true preference...I think it would be awesome to have another boy so that Dawson would have a brother to do boy stuff with, but at the same time I would love some pink in our lives!
Over the course of the past week we have told the rest of our family and friends our good news.  Here are some pictures of the growing baby and proud big brother Dawson!

6 Weeks Pregnant.

7 Weeks Pregnant

8 Weeks Pregnant

9 weeks Pregnant

10 Weeks Pregnant
(I called these pictures "Watch My
Baby Grow," but John thought a better
title was "Watch my Shirt Shrink" Haha!)
This is the shirt I made for Dawson
to wear so he could announce that
he is going to be a big brother!
My silly boy in his bean bag chair
proudly wearing his "Big Brother Dawson"
shirt!
One more picture in his
Big Brother Dawson shirt!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Congratulations!! How fun!

The Zorio Family said...

Thanks, girl!!

ABS said...

Congrats! I know you are thrilled. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!

The Zorio Family said...

Thanks! We could not be happier! :)