As we have been working to get settled in Knoxville, I have become a little behind on updating our blog. This post will serve to catch us up on everything we've miss and will include a little bit of a lot of different things!
First, I wanted to include these sweet pictures of Dawson and his friends. Right before we moved, I decided to have Dawson's friends over to our house for a playdate one last time. Every room was in boxes, but we had left enough toys unpacked for the kids to have fun. When his friends were leaving, he was sweet to give them all hugs.
Dawson hugging either Jordan or Jayden
(identical twins, and I'm not sure
who I got in this picture).
Dawson and Jude hugging.
I think this picture is adorable even
though it's blurry. The reason it's blurry
is that about 1 second after I snapped it,
the boys fell down as they were hugging...
both got up laughing though!
Dawson and Jackson both had their
serious faces on for this picture.
Then Dawson gave hugs
to Ethan and Austin as they were going
out the door.
Recently, Dawson will do things, look at me, and say, "Take my picture doing this, Mommy!" Of course, I always go to get the camera and get a picture. I actually got some good pictures of Dawson when he asked me to take his picture. Here are some of them...
My sweet, sweet boy!
He's looking like such a big boy!
He wanted me to take his picture
with his hands on his knee in the
window seat a Nana and Grandad's
house. Silly boy!
When we visit Nana and Grandad's
house, Dawson's favorite thing to do
is jump on the trampoline!
A mischievous grin.
When we were working on unpacking
Dawson got in this crate and requested,
"Take mine picture in mine cage!"
Other than just unpacking since we've been in Knoxville we've been thrilled to get together with our friends, the Gibsons, two times! Small world...but we met Fred and Andrea through our church in Alabama, they moved in 2009 and ended up in Knoxville. We're thrilled to be able to hang out with them again! They had us over for a delicious dinner a couple of weeks ago, and we've also met up with Charlie and Andrea at Gym Bugs for a fun morning for playing.
Here are Dawson and Charlie playing at
Charlie's house.
Another picture by request of Dawson.
John was drying him off after bath time
when Dawson picked up a bobby pin, and
held it to his hair. He then requested,
"Take my picture with mine girl
hair clip!" Silly boy!
One morning last week, we were out of ideas
for entertaining Dawson so we took him to
Chuck E. Cheese. I think he's old enough now
to enjoy it. He rode this horse about 5 times!
Riding the Bob the Builder ride.
He LOVES watching these "performers"
on the stage.
Riding the motorcycle with Daddy. He
thought this was a lot of fun!
John and I won Dawson a few tickets
so he could get prizes. He got a
whistle and some Smarties.
He was so excited to win candy and
a whistle. He was holding them in his
hands dancing like this all over
Chuck E. Cheese!
Playing outside, Dawson ran under
this tree and decided it was his hiding
spot.
Bentley and Dawson had been playing ball
every afternoon that it's remotely warm enough
to bundle up and go outside.
Yesterday, I attended my first Sigma Kappa
alum event-ever! There was no SK alum chapter
in Huntsville, and so I was excited to go on Sunday!
Including myself, there were 9 Sigma Kappas who met
up for cheese and chocolate at The Melting Pot. Yummy! We
had a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment