On Father's Day we celebrated by giving John a certificate for golf lessons. He was really excited, and I was thrilled that Dawson had managed to keep the gift a secret since he had known about it! We visited John's dad and my dad on Father's Day to celebrate with them as well. I am very thankful for what a wonderful Daddy John is to our boys, and I'm very thankful for my Dad, as well, and I know John is for his too. Below are the pictures from Father's Day, but unfortunately Dawson was crashing and beyond ready for nap when we left our visit with Grandad so we didn't get a Father's Day picture with him.
Me, Pop, Carter, Uncle Logan and Dawson.
Happy Father's Day, Pop!
John and his two boys!
We had to make a quick trip to the duck
pond. I'm very lucky to have these three guys!
Happy Father's Day, John!
No comments:
Post a Comment