We are now at the end of the 29th week of pregnancy with Nora Kate! I will be 30 weeks tomorrow! I'm still feeling great (despite horrible allergies right now), and Nora Kate is getting more and more active by the day it seems! She's constantly moving!
I had a doctor's appointment Friday and got a good report! Her heart rate was 148 and everything checked out perfectly.
Here are two pictures from the last ultrasound we had that I mentioned in the last Nora Kate update when I said her nose and lips look JUST LIKE Carter's. The image here isn't as clear as it was on the screen when we were at the doctor's, but I still think you can tell in the picture above and below that she looks like Carter.
Hello 28 weeks.
And 29 weeks.
We have started making a lot more preparations for Nora Kate this past week. We moved the boys in together (a blog on that tomorrow!), and thus have been able to start transforming a room into Nora Kate's! Even though we haven't painted yet (the walls will be pink, not green like in this picture!), I was too excited to wait to put the bedding on- so here are a few pictures of the bedding.
I absolutely love the bedding!! I feel like the pictures don't do it justice especially against the green walls right now.
It is light pink and taupe with a damask pattern. The ties and ruffle on the bumper pads are satin. The bed sheet is minky fabric.
We are having fun finding cute girlie clothes. I think this soft pink dress looks just like it would belong to the sweet baby girl who will sleep in this crib!
I saw this lamp I LOVED at Hobby Lobby a while back, but John said it looked like a fire hazard (haha!), so we didn't get it. BUT after going in Hobby Lobby a couple of different times to see it, John came around! :) So now Miss Nora Kate will have this girlie pink feather lamp in her room!
We have also started to look at paint colors! John began priming the walls on Friday and then hopefully in the next couple of weeks we can finish the priming and paint it pink!!
We are both excited to be putting together a new nursery, and we're having a lot of fun working on getting it set up when we have the time! We can't believe we're just a few days away from being TEN WEEKS from Nora Kate's due date!
No comments:
Post a Comment