Every year since Dawson turned three I have done a little birthday interview with him. It's fun to see how much some answers have changed, and how some have stayed the same. So here's an interview with 5 year old Dawson (and I included his previous year's answers just for fun under his response this year)!
1. What is your favorite color? BLACK, BUT I WILL SWITCH TO ANOTHER COLOR SOON
at 4 years old: Green
at 3 years old: Green
2. What is your favorite toy? MY JOHN DEERE GATOR
at 4 years old: My Gator, Mower, Trailer, Campfire (we had a fire in the firepit the previous night and he calls this campfire), and my horse hospital-a new birthday gift.
at 3 years old: My trailer and my John Deere!!
3. What is your favorite fruit? GRAPES-BOTH COLOR GRAPES!
at 4 years old: Red and green apples
at 3 years old: strawberry
4. What is your favorite tv show? BANANAS IN PAJAMAS and BUSYTOWN MYSTERIES
at 4 years old:Word World!!!
at 3 years old: I don't know!
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
at 4 years old:Macaroni and Cheese
at 3 years old: Chicken Salad
6. What is your favorite outfit or things to wear? SHORT SLEEVES AND SHORTS
at 4 years old: My Ninja Turtle Shirt from Target (we purchased this the day before), shorts NOT PANTS, I really like khaki and white shorts the best!
at 3 years old: Gym Shorts, boat shoes, bow ties (hopefully he doesn't want to wear these three together!)
7. What is your favorite game? CANDY LAND
at 4 years old: Candy Land and playing Temple Run on Mommy's Phone
at 3 years old: playing ROWDY with Daddy (laughing!)
8. What is your favorite snack? GOLDFISH and PIRATES BOOTY
at 4 years old:Goldfish
at 3 years old: Suckers!
9. What is your favorite animal? ELEPHANT
at 4 years old: Kittycat
at 3 years old: owl
10. What is your favorite song? JINGLE BELLS
at 4 years old:Wagon Wheel
at 3 years old: Veggie Tales
11. What is your favorite book? MR POPPERS PENGUINS
at 4 years old:The Cat in the Hat and Charlotte's Web
at 3 years old: The Three Little Pigs by Dr. Seuss (any book title he talks about right now, he always says it's by Dr. Seuss)
12. Who is your best friend? BAILEY! SHE'S MY FRIEND AND SHE'S A GIRL!
at 4 years old:Wait a second, Mommy, I'm trying to tell you something about working in the yard and you asked me another question! -proceeds to tell me about how he needs to mow the grass, then answers the question: Colt, Charlie, Carter, and some more like all the ones that were at my party
at 3 years old: Charlie Gibson, Daddy, and Jude
13. What is your favorite cereal? CHEERIOS
at 4 years old:Lucky Charms
at 3 years old: I don't know!
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? RIDE MY GATOR, PLAY IN MY NEW PLAYHOUSE, AND WORK IN THE YARD, AND PLAY IN THE POOL
at 4 years old:Swing and ride the John Deere Gator
at 3 years old: Ride mine John Deere and chase the birdies
15. What is your favorite drink? APPLE JUICE and THOSE KOOLAID SQUEEZES I GET AT THE GAS STATION SOMETIMES
at 4 years old:Apple juice
at 3 years old: Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? CHRISTMAS! I LOVE ADVENT GIFTS!!!!! AND I LOVE CHRISTMAS TREES!
at 4 years old: Christmas! Hey, do you think Charlie the Elf will hid in our house again at the next Christmas?
at 3 years old: I don't know!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? TIG THE TIGER, PANDA, AND TIP TOP THE GIRAFFE
at 4 years old:Panda
at 3 years old: Panda! Panda Doggie and Panda Turtle and BBB (big brown blanket)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? SAUSAGE IN A BISCUIT
at 4 years old:Cereal
at 3 years old: Biscuit with the butter not melted (??)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? MEAT MUFFINS (this is what Carter and Dawson started calling the mini-meatloaves I've been making lately from turkey and oatmeal-I am so glad they like these because they're healthy-and easy!)
at 4 years old:Corn (?!)
at 3 years old: Mac and Cheese
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A FARMER!
at 4 years old: I'm going to be a farmer!
at 3 years old: Bentley!
No comments:
Post a Comment