Nora Kate turned 15 months old on November 14 (I typed this up in November, and I was waiting on the stats from her checkup and a forgot to click "post" after I got them, and then we got busy packing and moving and I never clicked to upload! So, rest assured the info was all written down back when it was fresh in my memory when she was 15 months!!). :)
Nora Kate is a great walker now! She has also learned to walk backwards which she thinks is HILARIOUS! And she's learned to spin in a circle-I'm pretty sure Dawson and Carter taught her this. She usually makes two circles, gets dizzy, and falls down laughing.
Speaking of Nora Kate's big brothers-she would do anything to get a laugh, smile, or attention out of them--sound like Carter? I can see Nora Kate and Carter getting into some mischief in the future! Knowing everyone's personalities though, Dawson will let me know what they're up to! Haha!
In addition to loving her big brothers, Nora Kate loves he Grandad! When Grandad is around, Nora Kate wants him to hold her or follows him around constantly! Good thing Grandad loves her and is happy to hold her.
Nora Kate's vocabulary is ever expanding- now when she says "uh oh" which is quiet frequently, she says, "uh oh.....getti oh" She learned that "uh oh, spaghetti oh" from her brother! She knows several animal sounds. The other day we were in Kroger and there was a stuffed horse (that I didn't initially see), and she kept saying "neigh, neigh" over and over until I saw it!
Nora Kate is still an awesome eater-I think she's the least picky eater of the three kids right now!
Nora Kate LOVES reading books. A week ago, John took the boys to run errands and just the girls stayed home-Nora Kate sat on my lap for 45 minutes without even trying to get up and just let me read her book after book. It was so sweet!
Nora Kate had her 15 month check up and the doctor said she was healthy! At 15 months she weighs 26 pounds 3 ounces and is 31 inches tall! She's growing so fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment