Thursday, May 21, 2015

An Interview with Dawson At 6

When Dawson turned three I started the tradition of doing a yearly "interview" with him.  He thinks this is pretty neat to sit in a chair and have me ask him questions and write down all his answers.  This year his answers were much more involved that before! He's really growing up! Here are the same questions I ask every year and their responses from my blue-eyed six year old!

1. What is your favorite color?  Orange and blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Outside:my bike! And inside: my workshop!
3. What is your favorite fruit?  Grapes and pineapple
4. What is your favorite tv show?  Curious George
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Grilled cheese!
6. What is your favorite outfit or things to wear?  My short sleeve button down and my pants with a belt and a hat and my workin’ shoes.
7. What is your favorite game? HedBanz and I Spy
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish and candy
9. What is your favorite animal?  A dog and river otter
10. What is your favorite song? Ain’t No Bugs On Me
 11. What is your favorite book? Every book and the Eye Spy book.
12. Who is your best friend?  Carson, Colt, Charlie, Bailey, Evan, Rowan.
13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Pick up the yard and stuff and do yard chores
15. What is your favorite drink? lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday?  Halloween and Christmas and Valentines
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Panda
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Biscuits
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  CANDY!!  And s’mores that you get from the fire not that you make inside…I like to burn them to make them taste better
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A farmer I’ll have all kinds of things like tractors, dog, and stuff like all vegitables and apples.  And I hope my squirrels won’t eat my apples!  And a lot of cows, goats, chickens, and pigs!  And 2 cats and 3 dogs




No comments: