Tuesday, January 12, 2016

December Family Photos

As I think I mentioned in the November 2015 blog post, I got a new camera for my birthday! I was SO excited to have it to take pictures especially right before the holidays...and for our Christmas cards!  I had fun taking pictures of the kids, and we had my parents meet us so that they could take a few pictures of the five of us too!  I'm really enjoying learning how to use our new camera! Now I just need to learn a few things about editing the photos to edit out shadows, etc, but I'm SO pleased with these pictures!
So here is our family-December 2015-Dawson 6.5 years.  Carter 3.5 years. Nora Kate 2 years. And I'm 25 weeks pregnant with Clayton in the pictures!


















Sweet girl!



When I went through all the pictures I ended up with a ton of Carter making hilarious faces!  I love this one because it shows his fun personality haha!

How does he look so big?!




 
Since we had Lolly and Pop come to take a few pictures of all 5 of us, we switched and took a couple pictures of them at the end!




No comments: