Monday, February 29, 2016

Sunday School Baby Shower for Clayton

We are so blessed to be a part of a wonderful Sunday School class!  The girls from our class had a baby shower to celebrate Clayton's upcoming arrival!  I am so very grateful that so many people came to the shower for our FOURTH child!
The shower was Sunday, February 21st at Aubrey's restaurant.  It was honestly just fun to get together with all the girls from Sunday School to chat, laugh, and enjoy a delicious dinner...celebrating Clayton with gifts was the icing on the cake!  We received some personalized items with Clayton's name or monogram on them, which I was very excited about!  We also received diapers, some cute outfits, and several other items that you need new even with the 4th child!  It was perfect!  Again, I have to say that we were so grateful that 14 girls from Sunday School were excited to come celebrate Clayton with us!
It was a perfect evening!



The girls at the shower! 
(This was at the very end, so unfortunately we missed having two others in this picture.)



We put all the gifts back in their gift bags, and when I got home, we let the kids "open" them again so they could enjoy some of the excitement getting ready for Clayton.  They were so excited...


 

And, check out these beautiful flowers I received at the shower.  They smell SO good, and we are still enjoying them over a week later.

 
What a wonderful shower and group of friends to celebrate Baby Clayton with!

No comments: