Thankfully after all the baby flipping/breech baby concern that consumed my 36th week, this week was much less eventful!! I really don't feel like I'm 37 weeks pregnant. I remember feeling much more uncomfortable at this point with Dawson and Carter, but I think that was due to the back paint I had with Dawson and the crazy swelling I had with Carter...thankfully I have neither of those now, and really, I feel great!
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday which went great! Clayton and I are doing exactly as we should be!
We have continued to check items off of our "to do before Clayton" list, and I'm hoping to be able to wrap up the last items today and tomorrow so we will be finished with the list by 38 weeks! As promised, I DO have pictures of Clayton's nursery to share too, but I decided to share them in a separate post...tomorrow!
So for now, here are my 37 week pictures!
Here are some random pictures from my appointment yesterday...
Carter and Nora Kate have come with me to almost all of my appointments with Clayton. They know the whole routine. They look forward to certain parts...like the fact that we have to ride in two separate elevators to get to his office from where we park...this means FOUR buttons to push on the way up and on the way down. About half way to the doctor's office they always start planning who will push the inside buttons and outside buttons on the elevators...it's the little things!
Carter taking his duty of pushing the "8" seriously!
This time our appointment took a little while since the doctor was delivering a baby (a Feb 29 baby-how neat!). Thankfully, the kids were pretty entertained by playing the iPad and Leap Pad (in addition to chatting with the nurses who always give them a lot of attention...and a sucker at the end-another part of every appointment they look forward to).
Then this silly girl wanted to play "Doctor Nora Kate." She was so proud of herself sitting on the doctor's seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment