Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Clayton's Newborn Photos

When Clayton was 1 week old we had newborn pictures taken at our house by the same photographer who took Carter and Nora Kate's newborn pictures and almost all of our family photos since Dawson was 1 year old.  She does a great job and is SOO patient!  She and I agreed that even though there were 4 kids involved this time...it seemed to be the easiest session with our family.  It went great, and I was thrilled with all the sweet pictures she took!  I have lots of favorites...so here they are...
In these pictures Clayton was 1 week old, Carter 3.5 years, Dawson 6.5 years, and Nora Kate 2.5 years old.



























This was the very last picture of the day, and Clayton was starting to get hungry.  This was really the ONLY picture he cried in...I couldn't believe how well he did.








Clayton on the newspaper from the day he was born.


2 comments:

Blakeley said...

Oh my, those pictures are GORGEOUS! Clayton is truly such a beautiful baby, and I love how even though he looks like his brothers and sisters (and you and John!), he's also his own little person with his own distinct looks. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family, Jessica!

The Zorio Family said...

Thank you for the kind words! You're too sweet. We miss you guys! Come visit sometime!!!