Now that Clayton's 3 years old he gets to take his first "birthday interview." With each of the children I have started asking them the same 20 questions on their birthday each year, and it is so fun to see how the answers change each year. Now the big three kids love for me to read their old interviews to them and laugh about the answers they gave at younger ages. So, here are Clayton's questions and responses to his birthday interview at age three.
1. What is your favorite color? green
2. What is your favorite toy to play with? trucks and dump trucks and fire trucks
3. What is your favorite fruit? grapes
4. What is your favorite show? Octonauts
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? My digger shirt from my birthday party and my Dollywood shirt (this is so true-he wears his Dollywood shirt all the time! Sometimes I have to hide it in the laundry room after I wash it to keep it out his sight for a few days, but he always goes looking for it.)
7. What is your favorite game to play? Sharks
Me: What? Sharks? What game is that?
Clayton: Haha (laughing) I actually like to play Kerplunk (he loves to use the word actually)
8. What is your favorite snack? Snacktime I like snacktime
Me: Yes, you love snacktime. But what is your favorite thing to eat at snacktime?
Clayton: Crackers!
9. What is your favorite animal? Donkey (HAH! I have no idea where this came from, but he gave this response without hesitation!)
10. What is your favorite song? Who Let the Dogs Out AND the Dollywood Song that I dance to (translation: You don't know you're beautiful--he heard this song at Dollywood in September and danced to it and loves to watch the video of himself dancing to this. Now he regularly asks Alexa to play this song)
11. What is your favorite book? My Trucks Book...with all the trucks in it
12. Who is your best friend? My birthday cake friends (I think he means the friends who came to his party last weekend?) Then he said "RUBY!"
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to play outside? play on my scooter
15. What is your favorite drink? Sprite (sprite is a special treat and he knows it, he smiled so big when he said sprite...so sweet)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Easter Eggs
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? (Smiling mischievously) My blankie spankie (laughs) Then says more seriously, "My blanket" (he's been being silly lately and calling his blanket his blankie spankie haha)
18. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast? Eggs and waffles and strudels and eggs
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? A Cheezits in a BIIIIIIIG box! (Haha, I have no clue)
20. What do you want to be when you're a grown up? A digger or a space man or a dump truck
No comments:
Post a Comment