Also, this week we purchased Dawson his first potty! He is very interested in the potty, although, we've not successfully used it yet. We know that Dawson is a little young, but we mostly just want him to get used to seeing his potty and what it is. Already, we can ask him where his potty is and he will go point to it.
This week John taught Dawson how to blow kisses, and it's SO sweet! I have not captured it on video yet, but hope to soon! Dawson is so proud that he can blow kisses, and I think John was equally excited with how quickly Dawson copied him and learned!
On Wednesday, Dawson had his friend Jack over to play. They were most interested in playing with trucks and eating goldfish crackers. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the two boys playing, but maybe next time!
Dawson has also become interested in riding on Bentley this week. Yes, riding our 13 pound Jack Russell Terrier. Dawson has started going up beside her, lifting his leg, and trying to get on her like he does his ride-on toys. Bentley doesn't run away or even growl. She just stands there waiting on me or John to rescue her. Thankfully Dawson has not succeeded in riding the dog, but he hasn't stopped trying! He's also turned into a little monkey this week! He has started climbing on EVERYTHING! We're trying to show him that you don't climb on top of toys and boxes, but he still thinks it's funny!
Dawson is 15 months old TODAY! We take him to the doctor this week for his 15 month check-up, so I plan to blog his 15 Month Update sometime after the appointment. Unfortunately, he's due for a couple of shots at this appointment, but hopefully it won't be too hard on him.
Look for his 15 Month Update coming soon, and enjoy the pictures below!
backyard.
(only kidding)
3 comments:
I can't believe how fast he's growing up!! He is just precious! We need to plan a visit soon!
I can't believe how fast he is growing up! He is just so precious! We need to get the boys to nail down a date for us to come visit again ;)
Yes, they grow too fast! :( And Dawson thinks he's a big kid or so it seems with all of the things he tries to do!
I'm sure your little Henry has changed so much already! I can't wait to see you guys and meet the little guy!
Yes, let's put the guys in charge of planning that visit ASAP! :)
Post a Comment