The pregnancy has continued to go well. At 33 weeks I had a horrible cold and some dizziness, but thankfully both went away in a matter of a few days. Last week at my most recent doctor's appointment, Carter's heart rate was right around 150. The doctor verified he was in the head-down position, although I knew this from feeling his strong legs push upwards all the time. Overall, my recent appointments have been uneventful...which is a good thing! This week I have started to have a lot more swelling than I did previously (glamourous, I know!), but thankfully that's the most of my worries and is nothing to complain about!
Next week I will be 36 weeks, and we will begin seeing the doctor every week. I have to say (again) that I cannot believe we're already to this point!?! Also at my appointment next week, we will have a final ultrasound. With Dawson I remember looking forward to the 36 week ultrasound thinking I would be able to see everything so clearly since he would be so developed, but this time I know that it is VERY difficult to tell what you're looking at on this ultrasound because the baby is so much larger than previous ultrasounds. I am still excited to see our precious baby on the screen one more time before we get to hold him in our arms, though!
Dawson is becoming increasingly excited about Carter's arrival. One day last week he was persistent that "Carter is coming out today!" I assured him that Carter was not coming out until April, and he finally believed me! I cannot wait to see Dawson's reaction to his baby brother!
Here are our week by week pictures...
32 Weeks Pregnant with Carter
33 Weeks Pregnant with Carter
34 Weeks Pregnant with Carter
35 Weeks Pregnant with Carter!
Yup, he's definitely still growing! :)
1 comment:
Can't believe he's going to be here so soon. You look really good! Are you going to try for a VBAC? Love your new house- it looks really nice! Wish we were back in Knoxville, too! -Abbey
Post a Comment