Monday, May 21, 2012

A Wonderful Mother's Day

Thanks to John, Dawson, and Carter I had a very happy Mother's Day!  John had to work Mother's Day weekend (meaning he had to sleep during the day), but we still had a great day.  He brought in Cracker Barrel for breakfast on his way home from work, and we all enjoyed eating breakfast together.  The boys then gave me my Mother's Day gifts of the Clinique big bonus bag and a gift card and appointment to get my make-up done and get some new make-up (yay!).  Dawson and Carter are good shoppers!  :)  I'm hoping to go get it done this week, since we've been very busy since Mother's Day. 
Then Dawson, Carter, and I went to visit my Mom for a little while and wish her a happy Mother's Day.  I spent the rest of the day playing with my two wonderful boys in the playroom since it was a rainy day.  Dawson and I also baked together in the kitchen while Carter relaxed in his bouncy seat on the kitchen island.  After John got up for the evening, we had dinner that Dawson had helped me cook.  Then John's Mom came to visit so we could wish her a happy Mother's Day as well (unfortunately, I forgot to get the camera out while Nana was here).
I had a wonderful Mother's Day, and I am very thankful to be a Mommy to the two best boys ever!


Me and my boys on Mother's Day!

Wishing my Mom a Happy Mother's Day!
(love how Carter decided to stretch during
the picture!)

Dawson, Carter, Uncle Logan, and I wishing
my Mom a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: