Dawson before delivery. (39 weeks)
Carter before delivery. (40 weeks)
I think they look pretty similar here! :)
Dawson's first picture with Mommy.
Carter's first picture with Mommy.
Hard to tell similarities here.
Dawson
Carter
I always talk about how Carter is constantly
raising his eyebrows, but I didn't realize
that Dawson also did this a lot too until
I looked back through the pictures.
Dawson
Carter
Dawson
Carter
Dawson
(Now that I'm looking back at these pictures,
it's possible that Dawson actually had more
hair than Carter...it was just so blond that
I think it didn't look like as much!)
Carter
Dawson
Carter
1 comment:
I have thought before looking at pictures of Carter that he looks more like you. And I can't believe how much Dawson's baby pictures look like Dawson now! I mean, duh, it makes sense, but it's still really neat to go back and see that. I definitely see similarities between the two, but isn't it neat that they're each their own person too?
Post a Comment