Ready to Roll
On Monday, July 16, at 3 months and 3 days old Carter rolled over for the first time! We were all in the playroom and got to witness it. He rolled from his tummy to back. John, Dawson, and I all cheered for him, and Dawson ran over and said, "Good job rolling over and doing that, Carter!" Now every time we lay Carter down he rolls over. (Just for fun...Dawson rolled over at 3 months 5 days, so Carter managed to beat his big bro's record by 2 days!)
Party in my Crib
To backtrack a little, on Sunday night July 15th, John insisted that Carter was ready to be moved to his crib from the bassinet in our bedroom. While I knew Carter was ready, I wasn't quiet ready to move him, but since John and I had had this conversation every day for a couple of weeks AND since our bassinet says that it is not for use after a child reaches 3 months AND since Carter didn't have much room in the bassinet anymore, I decided to agree. SO, July 15th Carter spent his first night in his crib in his room and did GREAT! AND, it's a good thing we moved him to the crib since the next day he rolled over which is a no-no in the bassinet since-according to the warning-children who can roll over should not be in the bassinet. Now we have our two baby monitors side by side so we can hear both of our sleeping boys in their own rooms!
Carter in his "ready to roll" shirt
after rolling over for the first time!
Look at that sweet smile!
Carter sleeping like a big boy in
his crib. Dawson wanted to
hop in with him for a minute!
Sweet brothers in their pjs!
Carter his last time sleeping in his bassinet.
There's not much room left around him!
No comments:
Post a Comment