Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Nora Kate at 22 Weeks!

Everything has been going great with Nora Kate these past few weeks!  I'm 22 weeks pregnant, and it has gone by SO quickly!  I can't believe in 18 weeks we could be holding her!!  She's gotten stronger and more active, and I can constantly feel her moving around!  It seems like she's ready to keep up with her busy brothers!  Every morning when I wake up the first thing I notice is her movements, and lately they have woken me up a few times.  Of course, John and Dawson have both been able to feel her move plenty too.
I had my most recent doctor appointment last week (at 21 weeks), and Nora Kate and I are both healthy.  Last week I also had the really detailed ultrasound we get due to family history.  With Dawson and Carter I had these at UAB, but now that we're in Tennessee there is a pediatric cardiologist at Children's Hospital in Knoxville who can do these.  The ones we had done in Alabama were about 30 minute ultrasound, but this doctor was VERY thorough and the ultrasound lasted about an hour and ten minutes?!  It was great to see our sweet Nora Kate on the screen for that long.  At first she was relatively calm, but after about 15 minutes she got pretty lively so I got to see all those movements on the screen!  Everything looked healthy on the ultrasound, and they calculated her weight at 21 weeks to be 13 ounces which was right on track.
We have started to prepare some for Nora Kate's arrival.  We have had fun buying some adorable girls clothing-John is having just as much fun with this part as I am!!  We have her bedding!!!!  I love her bedding.  It's a light pink and taupe damask pattern and very girly!  After Dawson's birthday we are going to begin working on setting up the nursery, and then I will post pictures of the bedding.  We also have her baby book, which I'm planning to begin putting ultrasound pictures in and writing in this week!  I also had fun this week making the boys matching bow ties, but I didn't leave Nora Kate out-I made her three headbands with bows to match her brothers' bow ties!
Nora Kate is obviously growing.  Here are the pictures to prove it!  :)
 
 
18 Weeks Pregnant

19 Weeks Pregnant
(Now that we know Baby Zorio #3
is a girl, I decided to start wearing PINK
for all the pictures!)

20 Weeks Pregnant
HALF WAY?!

21 Weeks Pregnant

22 Weeks Pregnant

1 comment:

Blakeley said...

First, you look awesome, seriously. Second, I rocked that pink and white striped tank from Old Navy when I was pregnant with Jasper and Winnie...love that you love it too. Third, please post pictures of the bows you're making for Nora Kate. I love making bows for Winnie and am always looking for ideas!