I've been meaning to mention this in my previous posts, but I still have on my rings!! Usually well before this point of pregnancy, I've had to take them off due to swelling, but not this time! Also, I've barely had any swelling at all in my ankles-even after a day walking around at Dollywood or the zoo! It's awesome, and makes a big difference in how I feel.
I don't know why this pregnancy has been so much easier! Maybe because it's a girl?? When I was expecting both Dawson and Carter, people who had had children of both genders constantly told me that pregnancies with girls were harder than with boys-BUT my experience is exactly the opposite because this pregnancy has been so easy. This is the kind of pregnancy where I can completely understand why people say they enjoy being pregnant, and it's fun!
I will admit, I'm starting to reach the point though where I'm ready for Nora Kate's arrival!
I have checked even more off of my "to do before Nora Kate" list this week by completely finishing the nursery, getting everyone's clothing together for newborn pictures and family pictures when Nora Kate is about a week old, getting my hair done while getting to visit with a good friend-Andrea!, and getting a pedicure with another good friend-Alana! I just have a two very, very small things left on my list, so hopefully by next week it will be completed!
I had my 38 week doctor visit today. It went well. We are progressing along as we should be for the 38th week, and we are scheduled for a 39 week appointment next Friday morning (which will actually be almost the end of the 39th week for me!).
Here's the weekly picture...
38 Weeks Pregnant with Nora Kate
(John and I both thought I looked smaller this week, and the doctor said it's just because Nora Kate has gotten a lot lower than before...I won't complain about looking smaller though!)
2 comments:
Oh. my. goodness. I can't believe you're already 38 weeks! How exciting!!!!!
I know, Blakeley!!! This pregnancy has flown by!!!
Post a Comment