Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Carter's First Day of Preschool

My sweet, affectionate, comedian Carter started preschool.  Oh how I will miss having him with me 24/7, but thankfully his preschool is only 3 hours a day two mornings a week...but it's still an adjustment.  Carter absolutely loves it when I teach him and work with him on things at home, and he's always very focused and wants to get it just perfect.  I'm hoping he will love school because it will be fun with friends and learning lots of new things.


The first day of school shirt I made for Carter.

And his school bag.

First day of school pictures.




SO SO excited for his first day! LOOK at that smile!


Can you tell who is SO happy to have her brother back after his first day of school...love how's she's looking at him at our afterschool lunch picnic.

I missed my boy on his first day!!!
Cannot believe this little boy is big enough for preschool!

No comments: