Here's his first day of school shirt I made!
And he had to have his own headphones for his school iPad, so I personalized these too!
Here he is in his class at Open House Meet the Teacher Night.
And first day of first grade pictures....
He requested to carry the same lunchbox again this year (yay!) because "I still am going to be a farmer so I'll carry the farm lunchbox." But now that he's not in kindergarten anymore he can carry any backpack he likes. He selected a shark backpack.
Think he's a little excited?!
We (me, Carter, Nora Kate, and Clayton) walked him in and all the way to his classroom door for the first three days...per his request!
When I picked him up from school he said, "Remember how we ALWAYS go to Sonic to get ice cream on the first day of school?!" (Even though he's only had 1 first day of school before now, I loved that he was remembering our fun first day of kindergarten treat and wanted to do it again...so I obliged!)
I think this boy is going to have a great 1st grade year!










No comments:
Post a Comment