Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Dawson & Carter’s Birthday Party

 A few months back when I asked the big boys what they wanted to do for their birthday parties, they asked if they could have a party together again.  This works out well since Carter is an April birthday and Dawson is a May birthday AND since several of their friends are siblings.  They decided they wanted to do a party at High Point Climbing and spend a couple hours climbing with their friends.  This ended up being such a great idea! They had an awesome party room and the kids all had so much fun doing something fun and challenging that they don’t get to do everyday.

These pictures are not in perfect order-but the capture the fun of the party!

They climbed in the kids room for a while.
That’s Clayton on the building climbing area.

And we spent some time in the adult climbing area too!  That’s Dawson waaaaay up at the top!
Whew that was so tall and very hard to climb! I don’t know that I could have done it, but Dawson and Carter did these walls like champs.

More climbing

Dawson requested a donut cake.
I love that both boys knew exactly what they wanted and asked for their cakes very specifically!


Their friends brought loads of gifts!

That’s Carter in the red shirt climbing.

Party time!

Nora Kate




Cake time!

Carter wanted a double layer cookie cake-basically the biggest doozie ever!
Love it! And all his buddies loved it too!

Make a wish sweet boy!

Coming down from a hard climb

Make a wish sweet teen!

At the top!

This was a hard one to climb!



Dawson’s cake

Carter’s cake

Family picture




I absolutely love the relationship these two have and that they would even want to share a birthday party with their sibling.

No comments: