Since now all four fingers on my right hand are numb all the time the doctor said I should get a wrist brace for the swelling. So far it has not made much difference, and apparently the only other option is getting a shot in your wrist (doesn't sound fun!). I would prefer for Carter just to be born, and then the swelling and numbness will go away on it's own. Really I am very thankful that the swelling is my biggest complaint. I have still been able to do everything else that I want to-taking Dawson on walks in the neighborhood, visiting the park and playground with Dawson, planting our garden, and a second trip to the zoo-so I'm not going to complain! I keep thinking with all of this activity Carter will decide to come early, but he seems to be content to stay put at least at this point! While I'm ready for Carter to make his grand arrival, I keep thinking it gives Dawson a little bit more time as our only child!
We made a lot of progress in Carter's nursery this past week, and it's now complete...minus Carter! The walls are yellow, and it is a nautical theme. I have posted the weekly photo along with pictures of his completed nursery below! Enjoy the pictures...
38 Weeks Pregnant with Carter!
View of Carter's nursery from the hallway.
Close-up of Carter's crib which
we've learned Dawson can climb into.
Watch out Carter!
Some of the wall decor in Carter's nursery.
I have ink waiting to do Carter's hand and
footprint to put in the circular frames.
Carter's bassinet is ready!
Carter's clothes are washed
and his closet organized. His
cloth diapers are all ready on the
top shelf for when he is between 6
and 8 weeks old and we start using them!
The other corner of Carter's room.
Comfy yellow chair for feeding and
holding sweet Carter, his swing, and
more nautical decor!
1 comment:
What a beautiful room filled with love! ... and the blanket on the crib is amazing!!!
As for the carpel tunnel, the wrist braces will help the most at night if you are having tingling that keeps you awake, mine didn't completely go away till about three or four weeks after Thomas arrived, so I wish I had worn them more!
It was great talk to you today - hopefully we will so you and the new arrival soon!
Post a Comment