Sunday, November 11, 2012

Additional October Pictures

As promised, I am sharing a few more pictures from the month of October.  These were on our phones, and I was not able to figure out how to get the pictures from our camera and from my phone in the same posting.  I now know how to do it for next time though.  For now, enjoy a few more pictures from October!
 
At 4:30 on Halloween when I was attempting to
get everything ready for our early dinner so that
I would have time to dress the kids in their costumes,
feed them, and take pictures all before trick or treating...
Dawson declared that he wanted to do "one more
Halloween activity before it's not the holiday anymore,
because then I can't do it."  So he worked diligently
on these Halloween masks and coloring sheets!
I love how much he enjoys doing all these little activities
and crafts!  I had to snap this picture of him
because I love the extremely focused look on his face.
Look at my sweet Carter in his high chair!
One afternoon in October Dawson decided he
wanted to be Carter's teacher and play school.
He got this assortment of items out, and he wanted
Carter in his Bumbo facing him.  Dawson entertained
Carter this way for about 20 minutes.  I think he enjoyed
the VERY captive audience.  Sweet brothers.
Dawson using chopsticks in the Children's Museum.
Making s'mores in our backyard.
John in his festive hat at the Fall Festival.  :)
This handsome little guy helped me fold laundry
one afternoon.
This is how we rake our leaves!  :)
Dawson and Daddy in Downtown after the Foothills
Fall Festival.

No comments: