At this point there is still a little bit more work that has to be done on the house, but it can be done while we are living in it. We ended up having to move all of our belongings completely out of the house, and to a warehouse, and then back into the house, which has led to unpacking consuming a lot of my time in the past weeks.
Not many people move into the SAME house TWO times in ONE year, but we did...and we lived to tell about it! Hah! The "flood" incident was a big ordeal, and if I acted like everything went smoothly throughout the process of moving out and back in this would be a far cry from the truth...but in the end we're back in our house and everyone is safe and happy, and that's what matters. :)
I didn't have a picture applicable
to this posting, since a picture of a pile
of boxes isn't too interesting. This picture
was the best I could do. When we were out
of the house, we would make almost daily trips
by to see what progress had been made.
One day, we didn't expect the new hardwood
to have been put down, but when I stopped by
it was all in! I was so excited progress had been
made I snapped this picture (per Dawson's request)
so that John and Dawson could see it when I returned.
A positive to come from all of this, is the beautiful new floors...
we love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment