Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday School Baby Shower

Our wonderful Sunday School class threw a baby shower for us this evening.  Another member of our class, Sarah, is also expecting her third child (due in September), and so it was a great joint shower!  She is having a boy, so it was fun seeing both pink and blue at the shower.  It was at Aubrey's restaurant.  We had delicious food, and it was so nice to get to visit with everyone.
Our group at the shower with Sarah and I in the middle.

The beautiful pink hydrangeas I was given.
(Sarah got blue for a boy.)
 
After we ate dinner and chatted a while.  Sarah and I got to open gifts!  We both got a lot of great gifts!  I love all the sweet little girl bows, headbands, shoes, bibs, and diapers!!  One of our friends gave us a handmade gift...

Look at this adorable quilt Tracy made for Nora Kate!
It's so pretty and so soft!

Here's a close up...it even has her name in the middle!
 
We really appreciate the thoughtfulness of our Sunday School hosting a shower for our third child especially since we have not been a part of the class for a really long time!  We are very grateful for our Sunday School class! 

No comments: