Before Nora Kate's birth, I blogged about her nursery and how much fun I had decorating it! Since then, I've added a few things...
The frame on her floating shelf now has a sweet picture of her with her two big brothers when she was just a few days old at her newborn photo session.
The signature mat now has her newborn photo in it-just like the boys had on their walls in their nurseries.
I made one addition to this floating shelf. It now has her foot prints from when she was about 3 days old on the circular mold hanging from a pink ribbon.
The tutu table that I love is now decorated with two more pictures from her newborn photo session. The pink candle to the right was used on the alter in memory of Erica during our wedding ceremony.
And on the tutu table she has this beautiful vanity set complete with her monogram that was a gift from a family friend.
I began by having her hairbows in a pretty box under her mirror, but quickly realized it wasn't too easy to dig through all of them every morning. I decided to make this bow holder so I can see all of them at once. The pinwheels around the edges have a damask print (like her bedding) and were made by my friend, Alana. I added hooks at the bottom for her headbands to hang on. The cute box under her mirror now stores her tutus!
Added her name in vinyl to her cloth wipes container on the changing table.
I love Nora Kate's room, and I hope she does too once she's old enough to enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment