At my doctor's appointment for this week, Clayton and I were still doing great. Nothing exciting to report. Although I've only gone to a couple of appointments alone this pregnancy (I usually always have the kids with me), John hasn't been able to come to many due to the distance between the hospital and his office. Since we were thinking this week's appointment would possibly be the last appointment (unless Clayton's REALLY late), John made it a point to come to this appointment which I really appreciated! :)
Clayton's heart rate was in the 130's which is great. The doctor said of course Clayton could be born at any time now, but I could also still be pregnant this time next week. I'm scheduled to have a nonstress test next week just since I'll be 41 weeks, just to make sure Clayton is still doing well. I was scheduled for one of these with Carter too, but I ended up going into labor before week 41 rolled around so I didn't end up having to do it. I'm hoping this will happen as I really don't want to have to go in for another appointment and the nonstress test.
Now I'm just going to take advantage of playing with my THREE kids, enjoying the beautiful Spring weather, and waiting on Clayton knowing he could be born any day now! So exciting.
Just for fun, since I didn't have a lot to report for 40 weeks...
Here I am at 39 weeks 2 days pregnant with Dawson which was the day I had Dawson!
Here I am at 40 weeks with Carter. He was born 4 days later.
Here I am at 40 weeks with Nora Kate. She was born 2 days later.
And here I am at 40 weeks with Clayton.
Now just because I'm enjoying looking at all these old pictures and because I'm REALLY curious to see who Clayton looks like...
Baby Dawson
birth weight 7 pounds 13 ounces
Baby Dawson
(look how young we look too!)
Baby Carter
birth weight 7 pounds 13 ounces
Baby Carter
Baby Nora Kate
birth weight 7 pounds 0 ounces
Baby Nora Kate
1 comment:
I just can't even tell you how excited I am for you and your family! I can't wait to see pictures of the newest Zorio. Love to you all!
Post a Comment