So...here's the second annual birthday interview with Carter! (Just for fun the answers in red are how he responded on his 3rd birthday!)
1. What is your favorite color? blue
blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Paper air planes, sandbox, Wii Tanks
2. What is your favorite toy? Paper air planes, sandbox, Wii Tanks
Dump trucks
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apples,
bananas, every kind of fruit, and blueberries
blueberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Word World
Octonauts
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Bananas
blueberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Word World
Octonauts
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Bananas
Bananas (It's odd to me that he said Bananas for lunch 2 years in a row...he always has fruit with his lunch, but not always bananas!)
6. What is your favorite outfit or things to wear? The shirt where the bears mouth zips open
Shorts! Soft shirts
6. What is your favorite outfit or things to wear? The shirt where the bears mouth zips open
Shorts! Soft shirts
7. What is your favorite game? Mouse Trap
Don’t Break The Ice
8. What is your favorite snack? Crackers
Blueberries
9. What is your favorite animal? Rhinos
9. What is your favorite animal? Rhinos
elephants.......or the crested screamer (this is a bird at the zoo that for some reason Carter just thinks is hilarious because of it's name)
10. What is your favorite song?Itsy Bitsy Spider and NOT I'm So Fancy! That's a girl song like Nora Kate!
10. What is your favorite song?Itsy Bitsy Spider and NOT I'm So Fancy! That's a girl song like Nora Kate!
Itsy Bitsy Spider
11. What is your favorite book? SHARKS!
11. What is your favorite book? SHARKS!
Eye Spy
12. Who is your best friend? Harper
12. Who is your best friend? Harper
Mommy and Daddy. Nora Kate and Dawson. And “my Charlie” and Harper...she likes walking with me (three days a week on Dawson's school days he gets to walk in to drop off Dawson and Harper is always there too...so I think that's what this was about!
13. What is your favorite cereal? Remember that time we had the circles that were all colors? Me: Fruit Loops? Carter: YES! Those!
Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play on the playset!
Playing in water, chalking, and bubbles!!!
15. What is your favorite drink? Apple juice and caprisuns!
15. What is your favorite drink? Apple juice and caprisuns!
juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas...AND Halloween-remember we get all that CANDY?!
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas...AND Halloween-remember we get all that CANDY?!
I don't know! Not rainy days?
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? LOVIE!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? LOVIE!
My Lovie!
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Bananas, Bagels, and healthy food (hah!)
Candy (laughing) Bananas. Waffles
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza! AND CAKE!
CAKE! Green beans and corn and cheese pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A farmer that’s a police man too Why? I just do! And police mans can drive fast! Oh, no I changed it. I'm going to be MY Daddy when I grow up...REMEMBER? I told you that!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A farmer that’s a police man too Why? I just do! And police mans can drive fast! Oh, no I changed it. I'm going to be MY Daddy when I grow up...REMEMBER? I told you that!
“a Mommy” Why? Mommy washes dishes.....and I'm going to drive a Monster truck when we live on Dawson's farm!
No comments:
Post a Comment