How is that possible?! Our sweet Mr. Baby. I love the sweet little nickname of "Mr.Baby" that Nora Kate gave to him when he was tiny because it just seems so sweet to me and like he's our whole little family's baby. I certainly do feel that way as I watch Dawson show Clayton so many things and show Clayton endless amounts of patience(even also Clayton Clayton-zillas a lego creation or puzzle that Dawson has spent tons of time on), Dawson's so good to demonstrate patience, love, and even try to show him things like how to carefully walk AROUND legos and "projects" I also feel like Carter has taken on the role of Clayton's personal comedian. Carter has always been willing to do just about anything to make Clayton laugh. Clayton loves it, and whether good or bad, I'm pretty sure Clayton's remembering every bit of it. Nora Kate acts as if she is Clayton's 2nd Mommy. There are times I have to tell her certain things are not her job, and that I need to be the one to do them for Clayton. She's so helpful with him though, and her favorite thing is when he runs to her with a blanket and wants to snuggle. Although short-lived, she LOVES this.
Clayton is a really great baby. He is starting to get a little wilder and even more rambunctious, but he's so sweet. Those big brown eyes can just melt your heart. You can tell when he's up to something-his brown eyes just twinkle more than ever.
Clayton loves...
-his siblings
-Daddy...Daddy getting home from work is by far the highlight of the day
-food...all food. We're not picky! Meat, Veggies, Fruits, Snacks, YOGURT!
-balls-basketballs, footballs, soccer balls-if he can throw it, hit it or kick it-he loves it!
-sticks-any time we are outside he has a whole collection of sticks
-rocks-same as sticks
-swinging on our playset
-digging in the sandbox
-going on walks-getting to walk on them or getting pulled in the wagon
-playing with other kids-any age, he loves playing and interacting with others
-pointing-he points his round little finger at everything asking what it is. love his chubby little fingers and knuckle dimples. I could kiss his sweet hands all day
-sucking his thumb
-not church-he does not love church right now. He's in another phase right now where he's crying when we leave him on Sunday mornings in nursery again.
-reading books on my lap. he would sit forever...or at least until he sees a sibling doing something he thinks looks more interesting.
-giving hugs and kisses...my favorite
Clayton's 2 year old checkup went great. He is perfectly healthy with no health concerns. He is growing well. He's in the 90th percentile for weights and around the 90th for height.
We are so blessed by this sweet, fun-loving, brown-eyed, happy, healthy, smart, loving TWO YEAR OLD Mr. Baby. Clayton Michael, we love you so much. Here's to the Terrific Twos! I was so excited that Clayton and the weather cooperated and I got to take some sweet pictures of Mr. Baby on his 2nd birthday, and it was hard to pick a favorite, so I picked a lot of favorites...
No comments:
Post a Comment