We started the party by letting the kids make glow things-I ordered a big kit on Amazon and it had tons of glow "things" to make-glow bracelets, necklaces, glow spheres, glow glasses, glow everything! These kids had fun making these in the blacklighted room which made everything look so fun!
Dawson requested cookie cake, chips, and pizza just like Carter's birthday party-easy enough! We tried to make all his décor glowing!
This was his "glowing" cookie cake!
I'm not sure what Nora Kate was doing that prevented her from being in our family picture-probably chatting with the girls! Hah
The party kids
Dawson sure loves his Grandad
I'm pretty sure there's no one else who he would sit on their lap at the end of his party with his friends around except Grandad.
This was after the party. We let Dawson enjoy his friends AT the party and bring his gifts home to open afterward. They showered and he opened his gifts in pajamas. Love his look of excitement!
This was such a fun party!
No comments:
Post a Comment